POGGIO BUSTONE – XC Course
3 – 9 September 2017
During the course you will learn how to prepare for a XC flight with the meteo forecast given for that day, where the best thermals can be found, how to choose the best lines to keep your gained altitude and how to optimize your flying time.
The day will start with a meteo briefing, flight planning and analyze of the topography. During the flight you get guidance from the air through the radio so you can relax and focus on the flying. After the flight we do a de-briefing and an analysis your flight. The course consist of practice in the air and theory about meteo, thermal and cross country flying and how to set up your equipment.
The guidance can be in Italian, English, Spanish, Greek or French.
- 6 days XC course
- Daily meteo briefing, flight planning and analysis of topography
- De-briefing and analysis of the flight
- Theory of meteo, cross country flying and flight equipment
- Set-up of your flying equipment
- Booking of your accommodation
- Good thermal skills
- Autonomous on take-off and landing
- Flying equipment
- Pilot license and insurance
The price for 6 days cross country course is 450€. Accommodation and meals are not included.