What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog or website?
When ordering or registering on our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you submit a form on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We use the information in order to:
- Process your application for our services
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We do not share any information with unrelated third parties nor do we collect or retain any information other than as required for the provision of our services.
Access to your information and correction of your data
Under GDPR, individuals have a right to request what data is held on them. If you would like a copy of some or all of your information, please email: email@example.com
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Last Edited on 23-05-2018